Retail Customer Service Skills IV
Managing Self and Others
This course describes skills for self-management and the management of others. This course is presented in two semesters.
Semester 1 describes communicating with power and active listening, as well as techniques for budgeting, saving and financial planning for the future.
Semester 2 describes managing change in the workplace, motivating oneself and others, and some introductory management skills.
Retail Customer Service Skills III
Communicating with Power
- Elements of Powerful Communication
- Persuasive Appeals
- Active Listening
- Resolving Conflict
Budgeting and Saving
- Budgeting and Saving: Confronting Debt
- Budgeting and Saving: Eliminating Debt
- Planning Your Retirement
- Refocusing Yourself
- Working with Individuals
- Building Trust
- Leading for Commitment
- Leading with a Vision
Management Skills Introduction
- Ready! Set! Manage!
- Building Success
- Dealing with Challenging People and Times
- Managing Within The Law (Videos): Discrimination
- Managing Within The Law (Videos): Drug and Alcohol Abuse in the Workplace
- Managing Within The Law (Videos): Freedom of Religion in the Workplace
- Managing Within The Law (Videos): Freedom of Speech in the Workplace